"When you hear her sing "La Vie en Rose" it's comparable to hearing Edith Piaf."
- Marc Laliberte, owner Vicky's of Santa Fe - Indian Wells, CA
"I love listening to her voice!"
- Nicolas Despras, owner Lavender Bistro - La Quinta, CA
"Christiane is a delightful person with a beautiful voice, amazing range and tone... I just love her!"
-Tim Burleson, (the incredible one-man-band!!) The Nest - Indian Wells, CA
"She sure knows how to work a crowd!"
- Paul Schaeffer, musician - Los Angeles and Palm Springs area
- Ron Kalina, musician - Los Angeles and Palm Springs area
"She's smooth, sensitive and delightful."
- Gil Casada, musician (one-man-band) at Augusta Restaurant - Palm Desert, CA
"She came into The Nest and had full command of her voice."
- Chuck Ayala, guitarist at The Nest - Indian Wells, CA
".... Join them at the Cabaret and get a listen to some great jazz and contemporary hits and listen to one of the most beautiful voices on the island."
- South Padre Parade magazine - S. Padre Island, TX
"The Island's most famous duo, Carl Brooks and Christiane Joubert play at Scampi's every weekend. Dine in the elegant restaurant and then head on upstairs and take in the smooth sounds of this excellent duo."
- Port Isabel-South Padre Press; Sept 1995 - Port Isabel & S. Padre Island, TX
".... And you'll definitely want to check out our pal Christiane Joubert at Casa Grande Restaurant and Bar every weekend. Chris brings blues, jazz and pop together into one intoxicating yet fun show. This lady will have you feeling warm and squishy inside with one song and then have you wanting to kick up your heels and join in the chorus with another. She's one of a kind."
- South Padre Parade magazine; June 1998 - S. Padre Island, TX
"A multilingual, classically trained singer and experienced voice-over artist."
Palm Desert and Los Angeles
760.321.0303 or 760.797.5690